1. Privacy Statement. Dieters Hagen operates this DietersHagen.com web site. Dieters Hagen regards the privacy and security of user information as a critical component of the service that we offer to our users. The following information explains our information gathering and dissemination practices.
2. Registration. You may be required to register in order to be granted access to certain services and/or products at this web site. At the time of registration, you may be prompted by one of our online forms to provide certain personal information to us, including your name, company name, and email address ("Registration Data").
5. IP Addresses. IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as "traffic data" so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you. Dieters Hagen will not use your IP address to attempt to identify your personal information.
6. Referrers. A Referrer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from, and is automatically collected by our web server as "traffic data". We use traffic data to credit your referral to a partner or affiliate who referred you to our web site. This information may also be used by Dieters Hagen to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests. You will not be personally identified from this information.
7. System Information. System information we collect as part of "traffic data" includes time, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected to a web site. This information is used by Dieters Hagen in identifying broad demographic trends and may be used to provide information appropriate for your computer system. You will not be personally identified from this information.
9. Children Under Age of Thirteen. Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. Dieters Hagen web sites are not designed to attract children under the age of 13 and Dieters Hagen does not knowingly collect personal information from children on our web sites. We do not collect any registration information form users who indicate they are under the age of thirteen (13). If a user under the age of thirteen (13) attempts to register with DietersHagen.com, Dieters Hagen notifies the user that he or she is not eligible to become a member of DietersHagen.com services and we do not collect or use any personal information from that child. Ordering online products and services from DietersHagen.com is limited to adults age 18 or over or as otherwise legally defined.
10. Security. Information collected by Dieters Hagen is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. All of our employees and contractors are dedicated to maintaining and upholding your privacy and security and are aware of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information within our systems, Dieters Hagen cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
12. Opt-Out and Discontinue. Subscribers may elect to op-out and to discontinue receiving future communications from us through making the appropriate changes to your personal subscriber account at this web site. In addition, you may elect to avoid future communications from DietersHagen.com by unsubscribing from our contact page form (located here) Notwithstanding the forgoing, even if you have opted-out, under urgent circumstances, we reserve the right to send you information about the service or your account, but we will not send you unsolicited communications regarding any general information regarding this web site or commercial offers or advertisements if you have opted out or discontinued such communications.
Last Update: Dec. 18, 2012.